Maybe I’ll do the whole garland, maybe I won’t, but I at least have two flags done.
Started by laying out some paisley fabric and some pretty orange lace. They got attached with fusible interfacing, and sewed on the top edge.
The pumpkin is from the My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween set. After I’d filled that in some, I started doodling.
At about this point I realized there was nothing spooky about the flag. Fixed that.
To bring out the pumpkin more, I used Lumiere’s Halo Pink-Gold and Metallic Russet.
This time I distressed the edge with a mix of Neopaque Brown and Lumiere Russet, heavily watered. I like it much better. The edge was sewn, and the spiders given a bit of dimension with beads. After the beads were done, the back got covered in fabric.
Finally, a spider charm with a couple of beads attached to the bottom.
This went a lot faster than yesterday’s flag. I think I’m getting the hang of it. So to speak.
Oh, oh, I love this one sooooo much!!! That little spider on the bottom pic is so darling, with the beads for body and head. Oh, and love the charm, hell, I love the whole thing, it is great crafting! And cute, to me, not so creepy, but you can have your way, lol….