I spent yesterday taping three videos at once. I would put the first card aside to dry, then film a bit on the next one. I thought editing would be a nightmare, but it ended up being pretty easy to separate them, and it was a lot of fun.
This is the first card I worked on, and also the last, because it gave me problems. So at the very end, you get to see what my work table looked like after I’d finished all three.
These are made with the extra board from the Raven card. Other than the lace, which is from my stash, here are the supplies:
- Golden Gesso
- Golden Fluid Matte Medium
- Fab Lab Autumn Craft Decoupage Papers
- Golden Light Molding Paste
- Dritz Longarm Allover Crackle
- Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Satin)
- Golden Acrylic Payne’s Gray
- Dylusions Ink Spray, Black Marble
- Silks Acrylic Glazes, Golden Monarch, Persimmon
- Golden Soft Gel, Matte
- Golden Acrylic, Carbon Black
- Inkadinkado, Nevermore stamp set
- Versafine, Onyx Black
Once it finally got unmuddied, I really liked this card. Hope y’all enjoy my little series.